Monday, March 28, 2011

Reason #3 Bob Mackie Should Hire Me

Reason #3 - Connections

"One ringy dingy"
 That's right I know people... all kinds of people.  That sounds misleading, let me rephrase that.  I know people who can get things done.  In the nearly six years I have worked in the design industry I have had the great fortune to work with a wide range of talented people.  My experiences with overseas and domestic manufacturers has been the greatest asset I have gained from my career.  I have had the chance to collaborate with people from every facet of the fashion "supply chain."  From a small pattern drafter with 3 employees in NYC, to a Chinese based fully vertical manufacturer, and everywhere in between.  Over time I have built relationships with trim vendors/manufacturers that pride themselves on keeping abreast of the latest trends and innovations, thus in turn helping their clients stay on trend and compete in a global market.  The great thing about already working with these suppliers is that I know what teams excel in which given areas.  This way they can be utilized to their fullest potential.

With all the suppliers I have worked with there is definitely one common theme amongst them.  Everyone wants to bring new and exciting products to the market.  I want to help Bob Mackie do that as well.

- Philip Estrada

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Mackie, it's true. Philip really does have all these persons of contact. He would be a really great asset to your company. Please do consider him... You would not be sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...