Monday, March 14, 2011

The Genius of Mackie

Please watch this video then you can continue reading...


Holy crap!!  Diana Ross' ensemble is the most amazing thing I've ever seen!  Mr. Mackie was clearly channeling the iconic "My Fair Lady" deigns of Cecil Beaton for "Wouldn't It Be Loverly."  Diana Ross sang this on the 1969 TV special "G.I.T. Broadway."  When Diana turned her head to reveal the scope of her hat and ensemble I lost it a little bit.  Mr. Mackie's talents are astounding!  Lady Gaga WHO?!  I need to work with him, that's all there is to say.  To be able to sew sequins on something of this caliber would be a dream come true.

-Philip Estrada

1 comment:

  1. This hat surely came from a great mind. I surely hope you do get to work for him. You have such great talent, but I can just see that talent skyrocketing for Mr. Mackie.
    Wishing you the best

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...