Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Love Letter to the Cast and Crew of Jubilee!

Tonight I will be going to see Jubilee! again.  I have been enamored with these ladies ever since I first saw them descend the glittering staircase in their towering Bob Mackie headdresses.  Please allow me the chance to express my admiration in the best way I know how. 

I present "My Heart," a gift to all the showgirls, showboys, and crew.   Nothing like a little fan art to clearly express just how much I love this show!

I hope Jubilee! continues to be a Las Vegas institution for as long as there is a Las Vegas.

-Philip Estrada

2 comments:

  1. awesome!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Natalie! We should have grabbed drinks while I was in Vegas! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to read more of your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...