Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Le Mackie... OH LA LA!

French Vogue swung by Vegas for it's February issue to shoot a 66 page fashion spread using the City of Sin as its playground!  When I heard that, I ran to the nearest world magazine store and threw down my cash like a shameless addict.  Prominently featured throughout the spread was the Bob Mackie clad ladies of Jubilee!  I know I post a lot about these gals, but honestly I can’t help myself.  They are magnificent!

I love these shots because the Jubilee gals are used as props and secondary models, but they outshined the main model!  Since they are wearing the Bob Mackie and Pete Menefee designed costumes from the show your eye goes directly to them.  The detail and intricacy of their wardrobe is so dazzling!  In some of the photos it's like playing Where's Waldo to find the model!

Below are the photos I scanned directly from the magazine.
I am in LOVE with the lady at the top of the stairs!  I’ve never noticed her costume in photos before, but I am obsessed with her now!  Work it out lady friend!  WORK IT OUT!

-Philip Estrada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...