Monday, February 27, 2012

Oh the GOWNS!!!

Hey there fellow Mack-inistas!  So the Oscars were on last night... clearly.  Congrats to all the winners and to those who didn't take home gold I say, "Meet me at 1am behind the 7-11 on Route 14.  I got a guy, he takes care of things.” 
My favorite part of the ceremony is the red carpet.  Seeing the stars seated doesn’t do the gowns justice!
Nothing better than putting the preshow on, muting the volume and pouring yourself a tall glass of Franzia with some Michael Bublé in the background.

Here is a quick run down of some of my favorite looks from the big night. (Click the picture to make the bigger... who am I kidding?  You know how this works.  Go on with yo bad self!)

Glenn Close – Zac Posen
Octavia Spencer – Tadashi Shoji
Alexandra Edenborough – Roberto Cavalli
Milla Jovovich – Elie Saab

Jennifer Lopez – Zuhair Murad
Leslie Mann – Roberto Cavalli
Judy Greer - Monique Lhuillier

Whose gown did you enjoy?
-Philip Estrada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...