Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oscars and Cher... Together.... Forever

The Oscars are airing this Sunday and my Google alert on Bob Mackie is BLOWIN' UP!!  As it turns out Cher's Mohawk ensemble from 1986 designed Mr. Bob Mackie is the only interesting thing to ever happen at the Academy Awards... EVER!  Every article and blog post that is currently being posted about the Oscars mentions Cher's outlandish outfit.  So I am throwing my hat into the ring to get me some of those sweet sweet Oscar Google search views!

I think it's so awesome that a Bob Mackie ensemble is again associated with Hollywood's biggest night.  I remember seeing videos and pictures of this ensemble on TV when I was a kid.  Every news show reporting on the Oscars would always call back to Cher's 'shocking' outfit.  I remember thinking that she looked amazing.  It had to be the most epic thing I had ever seen. 


I can't wait to start working with Bob Mackie so we can make amazing and unforgettable creations together.

-Philip Estrada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...