Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Transition

Hello everyone!
I am proud to announce some upcoming changes to the blog.

I am beginning the process of transitioning the blog and website from "Hire Me Bob Mackie" to "Philip Estrada - Sparkle Zealot." This transition will be a work in progress. 

Keep in mind my enthusiasm for Bob Mackie's prolific career and current  projects hasn't waned in the least.  It will continue to be a dream of mine to work alongside him one day. His team in both New York and Los Angeles are some of the sweetest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. However, the stars haven't aligned allowing for my skills to be put to use quite yet.

I have decided that now is the time to focus my energies into promoting my talents as a designer. The blog will become a running record of my design process and a progress report on all my creative endeavors. The blog will continue to include sequins and rhinestones by the pound, I promise you that. 
  
I am humbled and touched by all the support and encouragement I have received from all my readersMy hope is that you will continue to share in my passion for all things glamorous and sparkly. 

-Philip Estrada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...