Sunday, December 30, 2012

Seasons Greetings from HMBM!

Man did this holiday season ever breeze on by?!  I barely had enough time to think about what to get the loved one, let alone time to shop for him.  I hope he liked what I got him since I can barely remember what it was.

Over here in Blog-blog Land I hope that everyone of my readers had a great time tearing it up with their friends and families for the holidays.  This is why I would like to share the Christmas card Ryan and I sent out to all our pals.  Every year we design our own card and I am particularly proud of this one because I illustrated the card with Ryan's help in art direction.  I have to say I'm impressed with the result since I haven't had much success in the past as a cartoonist!  I guess the spirit of the season inspired me just that much.




All the best from our house to yours and may everyone's New Year be the best one yet!
-Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...