Sunday, December 30, 2012

Seasons Greetings from HMBM!

Man did this holiday season ever breeze on by?!  I barely had enough time to think about what to get the loved one, let alone time to shop for him.  I hope he liked what I got him since I can barely remember what it was.

Over here in Blog-blog Land I hope that everyone of my readers had a great time tearing it up with their friends and families for the holidays.  This is why I would like to share the Christmas card Ryan and I sent out to all our pals.  Every year we design our own card and I am particularly proud of this one because I illustrated the card with Ryan's help in art direction.  I have to say I'm impressed with the result since I haven't had much success in the past as a cartoonist!  I guess the spirit of the season inspired me just that much.

All the best from our house to yours and may everyone's New Year be the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...